- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
- RE salueert martelaar kameraad Tekoşer Pilîng, Lorenzo Orsetti
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution (GPCR), People’s Resource for International Solidarity and Mass Mobilization (PRISMM) and Revolutionaire Eenheid invite you to a forum to discuss the significance of the GPCR today.
Prof. Pao-Yu-Ching will be the guest speaker at the forum. She will speak about “The Relevance of the GPCR in the Light of China and Russia Becoming Capitalist.”
Prof. Jose Maria Sison, Chairperson of the International League of Peoples’ Struggle will speak about “The GPCR, the Current Status of China and Relations with the US.”
The forum will be held Sunday, Sunday, 29 May, 2016, 14:30 – 17:30 at the Nassaukerk Social Hall, at de Wittenkade 109, 1052 AG, Amsterdam. The doors will open at 14:00. Entree €5,00.
To get to the venue from the Amsterdam Centraal Station, you can take bus 18 or 21 (halte Nieuwe Willemsstraat), or bus 22 (halte Nassauplein). You can also take tram 10 (halte De Wittenkade).