- Interview with Ka Nitz, Filipina leader in the labor movement
- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
PRESS RELEASE 24 September 2017 Senior revolutionaries, young activists raise clenched fists together in conference on the continuing validity of the October Revolution AMSTERDAM, 24 September—Senior and veteran revolutionaries, socialist advocates and progressive political leaders, many of them with white or thinning hair, raised their clenched fists once more—this time with young social and cultural activists and trade unionists. Young and old together marked the October Revolution of 1917 with a People’s Conference that affirmed…Verder lezen