- Interview with Ka Nitz, Filipina leader in the labor movement
- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
We’re back with the second part of a series of short interviews with comrade Joma Sison! He is the founder of the Communist Party of the Philippines and currently is the chief consultant of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines. Full transcript below the video. ‘State power is an instrument of the class. Is it true that automatically you can jump from capitalism to socialism? No. The ruling bourgeoisie will try to kill you…Verder lezen