- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
- RE salueert martelaar kameraad Tekoşer Pilîng, Lorenzo Orsetti
Revolutionaire Eenheid interviewed Emory Douglas, former Minister of Culture of the Black Panther Party, at the New World Summit in Utrecht University, Sunday 31 January 2016.
Douglas speaks about the role of art in the revolutionary movement, the class character of art, international solidarity, and the need of self-education.