- Expose de Duitse repressie van revolutionairen, vrijheid voor Müslüm Elma!
- RE salueert kameraad martelaar Ceren Günes
- Interview with Ka Nitz, Filipina leader in the labor movement
- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
Earlier this year, a comrade traveled to the Philippines to meet-up with organizers and comrades. He conducted an interview with Ka Nitz, a women leader of labor union Kilusang Mayo Uno (KMU). You can find the full transcript below the video. Ka Nitz: “Good afternoon, I am Ka Nhitz Gonzaga, vice president for women, Kilusang Mayo Uno (KMU). As you have heard the experiences of several women leaders this afternoon, that is the situation of…Verder lezen