- Interview with Ka Nitz, Filipina leader in the labor movement
- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (or north-Korea) has been increasingly in the news in recent years. The country’s nuclear program, continued “executions” of political figures (who turn out to be alive a few weeks later), and the country’s authoritarian leader are all topics the western press love to report about. But what is the country actually like? Why do the north-Koreans feel the need to produce nuclear weapons? And why are there two Koreas…Verder lezen