- Against the repression of Anakbayan - Filipino youth will not be silenced!
- Visiting North-Korea: The last battleground of the Cold War
- Report of political prisoners benefit & establishment of Samidoun Netherlands
- Protest: Nee tegen militaire interventie - Handen af van Venezuela!
- RE salueert martelaar kameraad Tekoşer Pilîng, Lorenzo Orsetti
How should we look at the world and its inhabitants? Are there physical laws that guide and shape our reality, or can the mind trump over matter? Are nature and being stagnant and unchanging, or is life a constant process where things can suddenly change drastically? Inscribed upon Karl Marx’s grave is his famous quote: “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.”. This famous saying…Verder lezen